Caring for a loved one can be rewarding, and at the same time exhausting and emotionally draining. Many family members who care for loved one sometimes find it difficult to have little or no relief time for themselves. At Nurta Home Health Care, we believe in holistic care, treating all aspects of the individual person, including the social, developmental, psychological, physical, cultural and spiritual needs of our clients and family caregivers. Performing these duties without a break can lead to caregiver burnout, depression and health problems. We all need break, consider giving yourself a break from your caregiving duties.
How Respite can help
At Nurta Home Health Care our caregiver can visit your loved one few hours a day, weekly, overnight, weekend to have you have break. This can be long term or short term, we make our care flexible to match your needs.
Respite Services include:
- Companion services
- Personal Care (bathing, grooming, dressing, Toileting and incontinence care)
- Medication reminder
- Social activities
- Light housekeeping (laundry, dishes, fresh linens)
- Meal preparation
- Errands outside the house (prescription pickup, dry cleaning)
- Transportation and companionship to/from appointments
- Safety and fall prevention