Nurta Home Health Care is a home health care found to provide quality patient care to clients in the comfort of their home. We focus on each client as an individual and provide assistant to family members in an atmosphere that fosters dignity, healing, independence and ensure good and quality care at home. Our highly skilled professional staffs are competent in different areas, at Nurta Home Health Care, we are committed to meeting the healthcare needs of our clients and making a difference in their lives.
Why Choose Us
- We have On Call 24/7 available for Client Needs
- Each client receives 24- hour live on-call access to our care coordinators and nurses
- We understand the importance of compatibility between the personalities of both the client and the caregiver (Caregiver Matching)
- We perform extensive background checks on all our caregivers to insure the safety of our clients and their personal property.
- We offer a free in-home assessment and consultation
- Flexible in Scheduling
- We choose caregivers with diverse experience and skill sets to produce not just an effective workforce, but a well-rounded, companionate and talented team to care for our patients.
- Regular Quality Assurance and Caregiver Supervision
- We offer Family Support
- No long-term contract or commitment for a period of time
- Hourly care
- Hospital sitter
- Live-in, overnight
- Respite care for family caregivers or short-notice primary caregiver relief
- Care Coordination
- We perform routine client reassessment and revision of plan of care to reflect our client current needs.
- Safe Transitions as care needs changes
- Hospital-to-home transition care
- Caregiver Education and Training: all staff are also required to attend on-going trainings held throughout the year to meet up with regulations and procedures and to ensure our staff provide the best care possible.
Nurta Home Health Care is dedicated to fostering individual and community health. We provide patient-focused care, recognize each person as a unique and practice a multi-disciplinary approach, support commitment to providing excellent/high-quality care to patients and families in the home environment. Our commitment is to provide quality care because we understand that quality patient care equals quality outcomes. We guarantee nothing less than total quality care to our patient every time and when needed.
Our Philosophy is based on four components: person, environment, holistic care, and health.
Patient: At Nurta Home Health Care Patient-centered care is very important in our care. We provide care that is focused on the expectation, aspiration, and needs of each individual patient rather than the needs of the professionals or the agency. Our philosophy focuses on treating each person/patient as a unique individual that deserves to be valued and treated with respect, dignity, and compassion. Each person/patient deserves excellent service, regardless of their socio-economic status, age, religious preference, gender, spiritual condition, sexual orientation, physical condition, and race. We believe that patient should be empowered as a member of a support system, they deserved to be involved, educated and informed in all aspects their healthcare.
Environment: We believe that patients deserve be in an environment that is safe, clean, quiet, and warm with adequate light and fresh air. Patient’s environment must support physical, emotional wellness and healing of each individual patient. Our caregivers will ensure you or loved one’s environment is safe and adequate for them.
Holistic Care: At Nurta Home Health Care, we believe that each individual patient should be treated as a whole, this includes viewing and treating all aspects of the individual person, including the social, developmental, psychological, physical, cultural and spiritual needs of a patient. The first step in our care process is a comprehensive health assessment which involves holistic assessment, and the impacts each component may have on a patient’s wellbeing, care and recovery.
Health: To achieve our personal care goal at our patient’s home, our staffs promote self-care, safe environment, educate and involving clients and family in the health/personal care we provide. We provide caring, compassion, healing, advocacy, critical thinking and services that aim to achieve patients and families optimal care.
When you choose Nurta Home Health Care, you and your family are in good hands. Each and every one of our employees represent the spirit of our care. Our highly skilled professional staffs are competent in different areas, at Nurta Home Health Care, we are committed to meeting the Personal needs of our clients and making a difference in their lives. We go to great lengths to identify healthcare workers with diverse experience and skill sets to produce not just an effective workforce, but a well-rounded, companionate and talented team to care for our patients.
Our hiring process is thorough and selective
We perform extensive background checks on all our caregivers to insure the safety of our clients and their personal property. At Nurta Home Health Care we perform CORI background checks, verify educational background and licenses before hiring any caregiver to be a part of our staff. Nurta Home Health Care sets high standards for the quality of care that our clients receive. Only when each candidate has met our highest standards we do place them on assignment.
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Care Assistants
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Care Coordinators
- Client care Managers
- Registered Nurses
Each client is assigned to a Client Care Manager who oversees client care and provide support to our clients. We also have a Registered nurse who supervise our home health and personal care workers.
All our caregivers and staffs receive ongoing education on:
- Infection control and blood borne pathogens
- Maintaining a sanitary environment
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Safe body mechanics
- Abuse, Neglect, & Exploitation
- Rights of the Elderly
- Fire Safety
- Fall prevention
- End of life care
- Ergonomics and Workplace Safety
- Understanding Difficult Behavior
- Effective Communication